Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS and that of on-line appointment??
A. In TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS
Q: What kind of service can you expect from TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS?
- Our customer care representatives (Call Center agents) will be giving personal guidance to the applicant regarding the procedures and the complete list of requirements.
- Enrollment for appointment will be under telephone passport express account.
- Supporting documents are properly checked prior to personal appearance (PA) schedule to avoid disapproval.(Pre-processing).
- Queing is done through a special lane with friendly liaison officers who will meet up with the applicant at the gate and will guide them throughout the process which normally takes 30 to 45 minutes.
- Prior to the schedule, DFA processing fees are paid through the bank for a more convenient service and for a shorter processing time.
- The passports are claimed in behalf of the applicant and are delivered to the designated address any where in the Philippines.
- If in case of "pending" passports, the applicant will be properly informed by our call center agents regarding their status and we will request for additional requirements if necessary so that the client will not go back and forth to DFA. Their time and effort will be saved.
Applicant can enjoy passport assistance in a "FAST, EFFICIENT AND CONVENIENT
" manner, saving them time and effort.
Q: How long do I need to wait to secure a new passport?
At the DFA Consular office in Manila, TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS
is allowed to release the processed passport in TEN (10) Working Days and have it delivered the following day at the applicant's doorstep.
Q: We are living in Rizal Province; is it possible for a family of five or more to have the same time and date of scheduled personal appearance?
Yes, it is possible. A family of five or more may request the same time and date of scheduled personal appearance. This will minimize your transportation expenses during the processing of your passports.
Q: Can applicants who live in the provinces have their personal appearance at the DFA-Consular office in Manila?
The DFA has 19 regional consular offices which are strategically located in the different regions of the country to accommodate passport applications from all over the Philippines. However, for applicants who need to have their passport as soon as possible, the TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS
can assist them provided that they will have their personal appearance at the DFA Manila. In addition to this, the TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS
can also facilitate the scheduling of Personal Appearance of applicants who are still abroad so that they will be ready for personal appearance upon arrival in the country.
Q: What is the actual size of ID picture that I need to submit?
For the electronic passport, the biometric data (picture, fingerprints, and signature) of each applicant is captured during the personal appearance. There is no need to submit pictures.
Q: Do minors, pregnant women and seniors need to fall in line to get their picture taken at DFA?
Yes, but with the help of our liaison officers who will guide and assist them to the express lane, their processing time and effort will be less.
Q: Can TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS help me out with my additional requirements?
Yes, we can help you in securing the required NSO certificates like birth certificates, marriage contracts, cenomar(certificate of non-marraige), etc.
Q: What are the other additional requirements needed in applying for a passport?
In applying for a passport, the applicant needs to present a proof of identity by submitting the basic requirements of 1) birth certificate from the national statistics office and 2) two (2) valid IDs. During the passport processing, additional requirements may be requested by the signing officer for submission to support the basic documents. The discretion for approval of the application still lies in the signing officer. TELEPHONE PASSPORT EXPRESS
anticipates these additional requirements and advises clients to submit additional documents which are identified during the initial consultation and upon review of the submitted documents. Additional requirements vary on a case-to-case basis.